Client Solutions Manager - 105
We're collaborating with a rapidly growing digital agency looking to add Client Solutions professionals to their team. As an account lead and a programmatic expert, you'll have a strong grasp of the ad tech ecosystem and an aptitude for analytics and data driven decision making. The role offers fantastic opportunities to grow into team and client leadership in a great company culture that values transparency. Partnering with clients, you'll be their point of contact and responsible for understanding their needs and goals. A successful Client Solutions Manager is a creative problem solver with exceptional communication and quantitative skills.
- Leverage digital media channels, including display (programmatic & direct), mobile, search, social, and video
- Manage client communication and serve as point of contact to escalate, track, and solve client issues
- Lead team on campaign design and setup including developing media strategy, managing media buying, and ad operations
- Monitor and manage campaign performance, and oversee reporting and analytics for clients
- Manage a team of analysts and work as an internal client leading strategy and status meetings
- At least three years of experience in digital advertising account management, marketing strategy, brand management, or yield optimization
- Experience designing and managing campaigns
- Analytical skills including Excel, data analysis, and reporting
- Innovative thinking skills and the ability to solve complex challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Project and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and contribute in a fast paced, team environment
Searchlight is a digital recruitment firm specializing in media, advertising, and emerging technology. Our expertise includes media sales, marketing, technology sales, media, client services, project management, ad operations, and other clients facing roles. If you are looking for a career in digital, we'd love to hear from you!