Advertising Operations Strategist-131
Our client is an established digital advertising company who’s looking to bring on an enthusiastic and self-motivated Ad Ops Strategist on board. This position requires someone with a keen analytical mind who can troubleshoot and solve problems quickly while communicating effectively with team members across departments. The AdOps Strategist is a crucial role that requires managing and analyzing a diverse portfolio of OTT video and display campaigns. The ideal candidate performs well under pressure and takes the initiative to go the extra mile. This is a wonderful opportunity for a personable and ambitious team player in the New York Metro area with excellent customer service skills.
- Overseeing multiple campaigns to ensure deadlines are met and according to campaign objectives
- Analyzing ad performance and providing recommendations to obtain optimum performance and exceed client expectations
- Assisting Account Managers with outlining client requirements and needs
- Monitoring ad servers to identify discrepancies and resolve issues quickly
- Helping with special projects as needed
- Collaborating across departments to conceptualize and implement new systems and tools to increase efficiency
- One or more years experience of OTT video campaign management or programmatic ad buying and optimization
- Background in OTT video or DSP trading
- Experience with online ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel, DFP, or DSPs,
- Proficiency in 3rd party ad tags
- Strong written and verbal communicator who can work independently and with a team
- Thrive in an environment committed to growth and learning
Searchlight is a digital recruitment firm specializing in media, advertising, and emerging technology. Our expertise includes media sales, marketing, technology sales, media, client services, project management, ad operations, and other clients facing roles. If you are looking for a career in digital, we'd love to hear from you!