Programmatic Media Trader - 801
A fast growing ad tech company focused on location based mobile is expanding their ad operations team and looking to bring on a campaign manager with great technical experience. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you'll manage multiple campaigns from start to finish including optimizing and reporting. The role requires strong communication skills and has some client facing elements, as well as working with the sales team to assist with planning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate to join an exciting, innovative company.
- Set up and run campaigns to meet targets and deliver on metrics outlined by sales team
- Use DSP to manage enterprise accounts
- Monitor campaign delivery and performance, optimizing where appropriate
- Analyze campaign data to optimize, and to report post-campaign recommendations to sales and client teams
- Month end billing and reconciliation
- Troubleshoot issues, collaborating with Engineering team and ensuring that relevant teams are included when necessary
- At least two years of experience with ad operations, programmatic and mobile experience preferred
- Experience with rich media vendors, ad serving systems, viewability and third-party verification partners
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, run multiple campaigns, and ensure billing is managed correctly and efficiently
- Analytical capability and the ability to problem solve
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and the ability to analyze and report on large data sets
Searchlight is a digital recruitment firm specializing in media, advertising, and emerging technology. Our expertise includes media sales, marketing, technology sales, media, client services, project management, ad operations, and other clients facing roles. If you are looking for a career in digital, we'd love to hear from you!