Client Services Associate - 605
Our client is an award winning global behavioral intelligence company collecting the browse, search and share behaviors of over 90% of the US population across 18M sites. They use their rich data network to find the most relevant audiences for brands, personalize the creative and derive deeper insights for them. We do this across all key channels and devices for the worlds leading brands.The Role
The Client Services Associate will support the growing US Sales and Trading/operations team with clearly defined tasks from both teams. This will be alongside learning product and service offering and the primary roles and responsibilities of both sales and trading functions. You will be the back-office support of US media campaigns with strong attention to detail, quality of work and good personal organization skills.
- Roles & responsibilities include:
- Support the sales teams with sales materials, media plans
- Work side-by-side with the Sales team to upsell existing business
- Work with Trading/ Operations to fully support client needs on campaign delivery
- Learn and execute campaign set up, reporting and data analysis processes
- Become an expert at using the proprietary audience platform and immerse yourself in the product and technology
- Be a liaison between all the internal partners at the company and external clients.
- Submit weekly and other related account reports.
You will be interested in learning about all the facets of programmatic media and the various roles within the company. You will have demonstrated outstanding competency (in or outside of the advertising/marketing industry) in managing client and stakeholder relationships, handling day-to-day account duties, cross and upsell opportunity creation and telling great stories with data. You will be organized, self-sufficient, numerate and eager to learn!
- Experience required
- Experience with digital advertising/marketing accounts, ideally in a client-facing role (internships count!)
- Understanding of digital advertising/marketing ecosystem
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills
- Experience with advertising and marketing technology platforms a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills coupled with competencies in personal development
- Proactive, results-oriented thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- A demonstrable interest in digital advertising and marketing
- A bachelor's degree, ideally with a marketing focus
- Experience required