Product Management Director - 128
New York; Boston; or DC based.
We're looking for a passionate, forward-thinking product manager who approaches their work with drive and a curious mind. Our client is a dynamic company that values humility and humanity, while creating sleek, useful tech. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for user experience and innovation; brings a proven history of developing and executing awesome, customer focused products; and is adept at managing a team with a “leading while doing” philosophy.
- Create and own the process to build and regularly refine customer focused product roadmap
- Own the vision for your products and clearly articulate what a leading product looks like
- Collaborate with R&D team to hone process and transform requirements and priorities into product features that meet needs
- Listen to customers and industry changes to inform strategy and product roadmap
- Evangelize products and drive key industry partnerships
- Approach role with a flexible mindset, constantly able to adapt and improve execution
- Create business case for new products
- Work with product marketing to develop a go-to-market plan, pricing, positioning, sales tools and collateral
- Lead and manage a team of product managers
- At least five years of experience building software products in a product management role
- Experience building and leading a team of high performing product managers as a player/coach able to be hands-on in both leadership and product details
- A proven history of developing, launching, and enhancing products
- Customer focused approach to building products with a great user experience
- Ability to build trust and investment with internal teams, customers, and industry influencers
- Adept with Agile product management and processes
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to lead by through influence
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment—experience in ad tech or cyber security is a must
- Analytical and metrics driven, with the ability to use data insights in decision making
Searchlight is a digital recruitment firm specializing in media, advertising, and emerging technology. Our expertise includes media sales, marketing, technology sales, media, client services, project management, ad operations, and other clients facing roles. If you are looking for a career in digital, we'd love to hear from you!